Ready for Perks, Benefits, and a Safe Environment?
Join our Cardinal Flock Today!
We are looking for hard-working and dependable employees to join our growing team.
Cardinal CG Spring Green is currently looking for 2nd & 3rd-shift Glass Handlers to join our growing team. 8 and 12 hours shift schedules are available.
Qualifications/Physical Requirements For All Openings:
- Must be 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Basic math, computer, and tape-measuring skills
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, use your hands to grasp, push and pull, bend, lift up to 60 pounds, and reach with your hands and arms.
Glass Handler duties include, but are not limited to:
- handling/lifting glass on and off conveyor tables and racks
- reading and understanding coating schedules and computer print-outs
- visually inspect raw and finished products for defects
- read/measure glass with a tape measure
- use of Tuggers and Fork-lifts
- assist in regularly scheduled maintenance of coater and equipment
- able to work safely
- maintain and wear all required personal protective equipment
- complete monthly training
- adhere to company policies
- attention to detail
- organizational ability
- tolerate high stress
Physical requirements include carrying up to 60 lbs., climbing, lifting, standing, walking, manipulation, and reaching.
Cardinal CG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Upon hire, Cardinal Glass Industries uses E-Verify to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires